- Abeka – Millions of homeschooled students have used Abeka since it started in 1972. Over 130,000 homeschool families have used it this year alone. Students taught with Abeka have competed in the Olympics, been accepted into prestigious colleges, and gone on to serve the Lord in demanding careers.
- BJU Press – Distance Learning for Homeschools – There are many different ways to homeschool. And what is just right for one family may not work for another. At BJU Press, we are committed to giving you Distance Learning options that will work for you.
- Cedarville University Dual Enrollment Program – This program allows you to earn college credit while you’re still in high school! Open to highly qualified juniors and seniors who present a clear testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ and who thrive in a challenging academic environment, dual enrollment will prepare you for college in a way few other online education programs can!
- Liberty University’s Distance Learning Program – Offers a dual enrollment program, The Edge, specifically designed for high school juniors and seniors who are looking for the academic edge of earning college credit before graduation from high school.
- ACE Home School Education – Accelerated Christian Education® has been assisting pastors and homeschool parents with a Bible–based K–12 curriculum for more than 45 years. From its humble beginnings in 1970, A.C.E. is now worldwide, with a reach in more than 140 countries.
- Museum of the Bible (Washington, D.C.) – Education – Designed for students at a high school level, this new interactive Bible curriculum allows students to travel beyond the classroom to create a meaningful learning experience. Consisting of 108 chapters over four volumes, the innovative content design engages the smartphone generation. Museum Link to Education Opportunities
- Rush Revere’s Homeschool Depot – Children’s book series on American history. (Age 8-12) The mission of the Adventures of Rush Revere Series is to teach American history in a fun, engaging, and patriotic way. Through time travel, readers experience first-hand the incredible events that made our country what it is today.