Share it with someone:
- Awana – Awana is a church and parent supporter, worldwide and works through the following resources:
- Ministry programs for ages 2 -18.
- Evangelism tools to reach children, youth and adults.
- Resources for churches and parents to disciple coming generations.
- Volunteer Training.
- Build mentor and peer relationships.
- Provide Dynamic fun for all.
- Evangelical Training Association – Dedicated to helping churches build strong disciples, leaders and teachers. ETA Mission Statement – To develop excellent teachers and leaders through curriculum that advances high standards of Christian educational ministries, enhancing the effectiveness of the evangelical church worldwide.
- Word of Life – Word of Life is a ministry committed to reaching youth with the Gospel. We believe evangelism and discipleship are Biblical priorities and mandates. Word of Life offers a variety of Ministries to the local church and individuals in evangelism and spiritual growth. These are supported by your faithful prayers and financial support.
- Royal Rangers – The Royal Rangers program is an activity-based, small group church ministry for boys and young men in grades K-12. Our mission is to evangelize, equip and empower the next generation of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders. We provide Christlike character formation and servant leadership development for boys and young men in a highly relational and fun environment. (RCETC NOTE: A possible alternative to the Boy Scouts, and is an International group ministry reaching out to more then 100 countries, as found on their website under the Royal Rangers International link under “About Us”.)